SOCIAL MEDIA

7.03.2014

My Favorite Bronzing Products For The Summer!


Summer is officially here and time to break out those bronzers!

I went through my collection and picked out a few of my favorite go to products.

1. Guerlain Terra Ora Bronzer This bronzer was the Bronzer for Summer 2013. This beautiful bronzing powder has three different shades of gold to create a perfect glow. I love using this bronzer for my body. I take a big fluffy brush and focus on my declate, shoulders, legs and my neck.

2. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Matte Bronzing Powder Let's be honest, the minute I heard that this bronzer had real cocoa powder in it, I was hooked. Not only does this bronzer smell amazing but it is a great shade for pale skin tones. The matte finish is great for contouring and it gives great color without looking muddy.

3. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid This is one of the first products I have bought from Chanel and I love it. This has become a classic summer staple for me since it is the perfect rose gold bronzing highlight. Just a drop will give you the most beautiful bronzed highlight.

4. Tarte Braziliance Self Tanner This is the newest addition to my bronzing products. There will be a separate review for this but I wanted to include this because I really am loving this. This includes a mitt as well to guarantee even covereage.

5. Maybelline Master Glaze Bronzer in Subtle Bronze  This limited edition highlighter from Maybelline is a great dupe for Chanel's sheer illuminating fluid. Although it is more of a gold tone, this will make your skin glow with just one swipe on the tops of the cheekbones. I have been seeing Maybelline's summer collection all over drugstores now so grab this before it's gone!

Hope you guys enjoyed my summer bronzing essentials!

What are yours?

XO

V

1 comment :

  1. I've been loving the chocolate soleil and sun bunny bronzers lately! I also had a sample of the Becca bronzing skin perfecter and let me just say- it really is a perfecter! Definitely need to get that one soon!

    Great post!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete