SOCIAL MEDIA

11.13.2012

What I Am Loving: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzing Powder





Hey Guys! 

Although it is November, who says you can't pull off a little bronzed look? I have seen other beauty gurus rave about this products saying it smells just like chocolate and yes it does! This bronzer is not too orange and its pigmented to the point where it gives you a bit of color but it isn't over the top. Which I love because the last thing I want is to have two big tan marks on the side of my cheeks. 

I must say the first time I used this product, the scent of the chocolate just floated around me and it smelled so good! I think this bronzer is great for this time of year cause it kinda warms you up in a weird kinda way that it smells like your making hot chocolate!

They also also the same product in a darker shade for you beauties out there who have a darker skin tone. It is called Dark Chocolate Bronzer. 

This product is a great gift to give for the holidays, I know Sephora is selling a kit made my TooFaced that includes this bronzer and a primed and poreless primer & it's only $10!

Here is the link: http://www.sephora.com/mini-primed-poreless-bronze-primer-bronzing-powder-duo-P374524?skuId=1435361

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment