SOCIAL MEDIA

7.21.2013

Nordstrom Exclusive Bobbi Brown "Telluride Glow" Set


I am back! I didn't leave I promise! I have been very busy with scheduling class for my upcoming fall semester.

I have quite a bit of beauty to catch up with you guys! Fall collections are out, sales are going on! AH!

I am so sorry Bobbi Brown that it is only until now that I have tried any of your products!

Nordstrom is having the yearly anniversary sale (Woo!) If you are unfamiliar with it, Nordstrom every year has a sale that covers everything in the store and I mean everything. The sale at first is only available to those who have Nordstrom cards and then after a week it is open to the public! The sale is until August so if you are eyeing anything get it quick before it's gone and the prices go back up!

In the beauty department, so many brands take part by having special gifts and sets. I limited myself to only getting two but I am really pleased with what I got!

I got another NARS palette which will be up shortly! 

Bobbi Brown has four different sets that are all Nordstrom exclusive. I got the Telluride Glow set which I think is greatest deal of all!







This bronzing powder was the reason why I was interested in this set because not only is it a full size product, but it is unlike anything I own. I first thought it was a blush since it comes across as being a warm rose color.

I can see this however working on me as a bronzer. I think this would look great on the backs of my cheekbones and in the fall/winter time placing it on the apples of my cheeks to give me that flushed look!






I also was intrigued by this set by this adorable eyeshadow palette. I thought the colors were beautiful and I knew I would get a lot of use out of this palette.

I did notice one thing while swatching these was that the shade Blazing Star was very chunky. I suppose it was the glitter since there really is no pigmentation to it. But I will see how it wears on my eyes!

Overall I think this a beautiful palette and if you are a lover of neutrals and soft pinks with shimmer then this is for you!






I have heard many times that Bobbi Brown has one of the best gel eyeliners on the market so I was happy that this was included in the set and I believe that it is full size as well! I can't wait to try it!




I think almost every set that is available (besides the brush sets) includes a lipgloss and I am not complaining! I love trying lipgloss cause it is such an easy thing to slap on your lips and I am a sucker for neutral shades :)

This lipgloss called Billini is a beautiful soft coral pink with lots of shimmer. This baby is coming with me in my purse! I love how creamy and smooth it is to apply on my lips. I did notice that when I ran my lips together, I did feel a slight stickiness but nothing to complain about.



I would have to say mascara is one thing I will never turn down. Is it just me or do you love that first POP when you pull the wand out for the first time?

I won't lie that when I first saw the wand to the Extreme Party Mascara, I was little disappointed by the shape. I have this judgement of mascara wands that look fat and traditional looking. I always assume that they will clump my lashes and not do anything but I really need to stop because when I applied this mascara, it made my lashes look fuller. Not really lengthening but I don't mind!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more posts!

XO

V

Post a Comment