SOCIAL MEDIA

7.22.2013

Nordstrom Exclusive! Nars Voulez Vous Check & Eye Palette!


When I first saw this palette I knew that it had to be mine! Nars is one of those brands that I love and would love to own more of!

This palette called Voulez Vous ($59) includes two blushes that are carried in their permanent collection

Deep Throat: A shimmery coral pink
Dolce Vita: A matte dusty rose

I only own Orgasm and I love it, so I was super excited to have two other Nars blushes in my collection!

As for the four eyeshadows, they are all new shades that are inspired by permanent colors. I do not know though if these shades will be apart of the permanent collection.

Molokoi: A nude champagne color
Antananarivo: A neutral warm nude color
Ragoun: Chocolate brown with green glitter
Lhasa: A lavender grey









 These shadows and blushes swatched beautifully. I have heard that some NARS shadows can be a miss but fortunately all four are beautiful pigmented, super soft and easy to blend.

I can't wait to use this palette!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

XO

V

4 comments :

  1. I love those colors, especially Dolce Vita! Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are gorgeous!

      No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. great swatches! the blushes are GORGEOUS.. i can't wait to get mine in the mail <3

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will love it! It's fun to play with all the colors! :)

      Delete