SOCIAL MEDIA

7.24.2013

Review! New Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments!

 Maybelline is at it again with Color Tattoos but this time its pigments!

I have a love hate relationship with pigments because although they are super pigmented they are super messy! And with my luck I drop the shadow all over the floor...

Maybelline recently released these Color Tattoo Pigments and I really was curious to see how good they would be. I spotted mine at my local Rite Aid and when I found the display, I was surprised to see how many different colors there were. From vibrant pinks to deep blues.

But of course being me I picked the most natural looking! There was also a deep brown color I was interested in but I thought two should be good for now.

Improper Copper: A beautiful vibrant copper that is a must have for anyone who has blue or green eyes!
Barely Brazen: A soft champagne shade that is beautiful on its own or use it as a highlight!



When you first open these there is a white seal that you can easily take out and then gently get some of the product out.

These pigments are super pigmented so use a light hand because especially with the darker colors, you can easily go overboard and look like a copper panda!

Once applied to the lid they can be easily blended out to whatever your liking. I did notice a little fall out later in the day but nothing too drastic.

I really am enjoying these pigments and wouldn't mind getting a few more! I highly recommend getting these when Maybelline has their BOGO half off. That is the only time I ever buy drugstore makeup!

Go get these pigments, you won't regret it (unless you spill it everywhere :) )

Overall Grade: A

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment