SOCIAL MEDIA

7.25.2013

Review! Le Blush Creme De Chanel!


Fall Collections are here & I am super excited to start sharing with you guys my reviews!

I first off would like to apologize how Inspiration looks like a mess. I am sorry! I picked this blush up first and couldn't wait to try it!

Chanel's Fall 2013 Collection is called Superstition. The headliner of the collection was the new Creme Blushes($38). There are a total of six shades and only two are limited edition.

The two shades I picked up are called:

Inspiration: A light baby pink
Revelation: A warm coral pink


I have found that the best way to apply them is with your fingers. I have also tried using a traditional foundation brush and that works good but for the most natural looking flush I found applying with my finger tips and blending is the best.

The formula of these are super creamy and immediately when you touch them they feel like they are melting (but in a good way!)

Once the blushes are blended in to the skin, I found that it gives a slight powder finish. I would say to make the blush last longer, apply a similar powder blush on top.

Revelation is a bright coral pink that would look great on all skin tones. I think that this is a must have summer staple.



Inspiration is a beautiful soft baby pink that would look beautiful on those with very fair completions. I love the way this looks on my cheeks.


I know with some brands, some colors are better than others, but in this case they are both super pigmented, creamy and beautiful on the skin.





Overall I highly recommend these cream blushes to anyone who loves cream products or loves natural looking makeup.

I am interested in getting one more color, but for any of my reader who are darker skinned toned there is a bright deep berry shade that looks beautiful. Go to you local Chanel counter and check these babies out!

Overall Grade: A+
Where you can get this product: At your local Chanel counter or chanel.com

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Stay tuned for more Fall 2013 products!

XO

V



1 comment :

  1. They look super nice, but they're definitely out of my price range now so I will look at swatches & drool over them until I can afford to splurge :P

    ReplyDelete