SOCIAL MEDIA

7.27.2013

Review! Guerlain's Terra Ora Bronzing Powder


When I think of luxury, Guerlain is it.

This Terra Ora Bronzer is the top of the line bronzer I have in my collection. Sometimes I don't even want to touch it since the pattern is so intricate and beautiful.

Although this bronzer is beautiful, my wallet hates me. This bronzer was a whooping $72!

I bought this at the beginning of June and thought that I would get a ton of use for the up coming summer. To be honest, I am still really pale and really need to use a self tanner!


I have used this bronzer a few times on my face, collar bones, arms and legs. This bronzer instantly gives my skin a sunkissed glow without looking orange. I do have to note that it smells floral and reminds me of something a grandma would wear as perfume (Sorry Grandma!) It's just not my style.

The bronzer has two rims. On the outside is a warm rose gold color and in the core is a classic gold. When mixed together it creates a beautiful summer glow that looks like you have been bathing on the pacific coast on your yacht. (Too specific?)



The packaging is super luxurious with a deep wood like shell that closes with a magnetic twist. 





 When I was purchasing this item I also noticed that Guerlain sells a kabuki brush that goes with the Terra Ora but I figured I am already dishing out this much money for a bronzer, I am not going to push it.

When I applied this I found that it held up good on my skin throughout the heat. Even in the winter months I can still use the inner core of pure gold as a highlighter!

Overall I like using this bronzer for when I have been out in the sun all day and want to bump up my skin to sunkissed goddess level. I do have to say though that this bronzer will last for many summers to come!

Since we still have a month left of summer and you are willing to splurge on a luxurious bronzer then check this out!

Overall Grade: B

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V


Post a Comment