SOCIAL MEDIA

6.20.2013

Photos & Swatches of All About Orange Palette Rainy Seasons!


 Although it may seem I know my MAC but I really have only swam in the shallow end of their product pool. MAC has so many products that it is a little intimidating sometimes on what to try next!

This is my first ever MAC quad and I have nothing like this in my collection since I usually stick to my neutral shades of golds and bronze. I figured I should have this because who knows when I am feeling a super smokey look.

Mac recently released their new collection called All About Orange, which basically explains itself. Basically everything besides this palette has an orange or coral tone to it. Perfect for summer right?

Now I have heard from many people that MAC quads can really be a let down cause some of the colors are chunky, not pigmented at all..etc. When I went to my MAC counter I swatched all four colors and they all swatched really well.



Clockwise: Rainy Season, Artic Grey, Typographic, & Courtly Grey

MAC wanted to create a true classic smokey eye with this palette by sticking to grays, silvers and blacks.



All four shades had a very soft feel to them but as you can see in the swatch above the more light shimmery colors I had to dig in a little but they are definitely buildable to your liking.

Since this collection is limited edition, make sure to check it out soon before its gone!

Would I recommend this product?: If you are in need of a classy smokey eye palette or just love MAC shadows then check this out!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment