SOCIAL MEDIA

6.18.2013

Review! Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose!




When I think of Guerlain, I think of one word: LUXURY. Guerlain has some of the most beautiful packaging on the market and really makes you feel super fancy whenever you use it. Sometimes I have caught myself just staring at it admiring its beauty. (It doesn't take much to entertain me as you can see..)
Guerlain is one of those brands that I have yet to explore more into because I have heard so many good things about their eyeshadows, lip products, but the most popular thing I knew I had to try was the Meteorites. 
Isn't this beautiful packaging?
Guerlain has three different shades of these meteorites and of course the shade I got was the lightest of the three called Teint Rose No.1
Each shade has its own unique colors from including more bronze pearls in the darker shade and in the lightest shade more pearls of light pink and champagne. 

After reading lots of reviews on this product, I have seen a lot of good and not so good reviews. This product is supposed to be an all over face powder that gives your face a more luminous glow without looking glittery and obvious. 
The pearls release a very finely milled powder when swept with a brush and gives the skin a light glow. It does not look obvious that your wearing it and in the sunlight at certain angles you can catch the light that it gives. You can even use this as a highlighting powder if you want to. 

I also wanted to point out that since your only using a brush for this product and the pearls are generally a good size, this product will last a very long time! 



I was told by my sales associate to have a single brush only used for this product because if you switch up your brushes while using this it will transfer the pigment onto the pearls defeating the purpose of using it. So keep that in mind if you are interested in this!

From left to right: purple, yellow, white, pink, & green
 As you can see from the photo above that these pearls don't release a ton of pigmentation but the powder is so fine and soft that it gives your skin just that subtle glow.

My face in sunlight after applying the Meteorites



Final Thoughts: This product is for sure a luxury to own and it is not a necessity. If you love having glowy skin and are willing to splurge then check this out!

Where can you get this product: At your Guerlain counter online
Cost: $58.00
Overall Grade: A- ( It is expensive but these pearls will last a very long time)
Would I recommend this product?: If you are willing to spend the cash and love having a glow to your skin then yes!

Hope you enjoyed the post!

XO

V

Post a Comment