SOCIAL MEDIA

6.16.2013

Review! New Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses!

Along with the lipsticks Revlon released, there are a whole new slew of lipglosses to go along with the collection as well! 

I have never tried a Revlon lipgloss because I know this might sound bad, but I get really nervous about drugstore lipgloss mainly because I can't stand sticky lipgloss that just makes you look like a hot mess. However, I have heard really great things about Revlon's lipglosses saying that they are super creamy, pigmented and don't stick!

So being the beauty junkie I am, I had to check these out! 


I got two lipglosses that match the two other lipsticks I picked up in the collection. The applicator is a typical lipgloss wand but I like the packaging for some odd reason. Simple and pretty to look at I think. 

Kiss Me Coral on left & Pinkissimo on right
 Kiss Me Coral is a creamy vibrant orange color that can be worn on its own for those who are a little shy about having bright orange lips since this will still give a little color on your lips without being too over the top.

Pinkissimo (I love that name) is a nice shimmery rose colored pink. I wouldn't say its as pigmented as Kiss Me Coral but its a great color to layer ontop of more matte nude pink lipstick.



Final Thoughts: I am mad at myself that I didn't try Revlon lipglosses sooner since these are far from being sticky and tacky! Very creamy, a pleasure to apply onto the lips and pretty pigmented for the most part! I would love to try more of these lipglosses in the future!

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore, Target, & WalMart
Cost: $5.99
Overall Grade: A
Would I recommend this product?: Yes! These are a must have in any girl's purse and are great on their own or for layering!

Thank you so much & I will talk to you all very soon!

XO

V

1 comment :

  1. I just bought sugar violet and I really like it! However, it already looks half empty and I have only worn it once! Did you have this problem?

    Anyway, I love your blog and youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete