SOCIAL MEDIA

6.16.2013

Review! New Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks!


 Revlon recently released a new collection of lipsticks in lipglosses that range in colors from nudes to deep reds.

When I first heard about the new releases I knew I had to pick up some since I recently purchased Temptress (a light nude pink) from their permanent collection and love it.

I picked up these lipsticks from Walgreens during the buy one get one half off sale.
 The thing I love about Revlon lipsticks is that they tell you the finish. I know a lot of the higher brands do this but when I saw Revlon was taking part in it as well I thought that was helpful.

The two shades I got a both shines which means they have a satin like finish. Not too glossy but gives the appearance of fuller looking lips with the subtle shine. ( I have heard that this whole collection has a shine finish!)
Lover Coral on left & Kissable Pink on right


Kissable Pink
 When I was looking at the collection I knew I had to get a pink since I really don't have a lot in my collection. This cool toned pink has more of a frosty look to it than a shine I would say.


Lovers Coral
 I am a complete sucker for anything coral especially for summer and I knew that I had to get this. This warm toned orange/peach color has more of a Mac creamsheen finish to it.



Final Thoughts: These lipsticks are super creamy and have good staying power. Granted, you would have to reapply after a few hours and especially after eating or drinking. They don't stain your lips when your taking it off and they moisturize your lips as well!

Where can you get this product: At any drugstore, Target, & WalMart
Cost: $5.99 but you can save when you take advantage of the BOGO half off sale at most drugstores.
Final Grade: A
Would I recommend this product?: Yes! For those lipstick junkies this is a must try!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment