SOCIAL MEDIA

6.14.2013

My New Favorite Summer Scent!

 Awhile ago I talked about how during the summer months, I tend to gravitate towards body splashes and sprays since they are more light and refreshing.

I don't have a huge collection of these body splashes but I love using them. My newest addition is Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction.

This scent is very sweet with a fruity twist and is great to just spray on yourself on a hot summer day or night.

Here is the full description of the scent 
 Victoria's Secret has a ton of different scents to choose from since I think some people might not like this scent since it is very sweet.

If you really wanna bump it up, put this in the refrigerator and spray it on a hot day to make it even more refreshing!

Hope you enjoyed this quick little post!

XO

V


Post a Comment