SOCIAL MEDIA

6.13.2013

Close up Photos & Swatches of the New CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils!


 It seems like the big thing right now in the beauty world is giant pencils for lips and now its gone to eyeshadows.

CoverGirl recently released a whole collection based off of flames. From a new mascara and lip products everything is flamed this and flamed that. I really was only interested in their cream shadow pencils because I have heard pretty good things about them and I love trying any cream shadow whether it be in a pot or stick.


Hot Caramel Flame on top & Ginger Flame on bottom
 There are ton of different colors to choose from in the collection but the two I chose are colors I knew I would get a lot of use out of. Now the only problem with these pencils is that the name of the color is on the wrapper and the only thing on the pencil is the number.


Melted Caramel Flame on left & Ginger Flame on right

I got a taupey bronze color called Melted Caramel Flame & Ginger Flame is a light champagne pink color that I think a lot of beauty gurus will love. (I'd bet on that!)


340 is Ginger Flame & 350 is Melted Caramel Flame

Melted Caramel Flame on top & Ginger Flame on bottom
I hope that these photos where helpful!

I am planning on doing a first impressions video on my channel so I will have reviews there! Subscribe to my channel to see me talk about these products some more! :) Plus I love having the support! <3

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/basicbeauty88

Stay tuned soon for my first impressions video!

XO

V

Post a Comment