SOCIAL MEDIA

11.14.2012

Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette Review!




Hey Everyone!

I just turned 20 almost two weeks ago and got some amazing gifts. One of my favorites was this palette from Too Faced Cosmetics that my Grandma gave to me. I recently saw this item at Sephora's website and saw that this palette is an incredible value and it's only $52!

You get 16 eyeshadows, two bronzers and blushes, the candlelight glow, a full size of two faced shadow insurance, a two sided eyeshadow brush, and inspiration cards to get a great look. 

If you couldn't tell from the photos I have used some of the eyeshadows and I have to say that they are super pigmented and very soft. I have only tried the eyeshadows so I can't say anything yet about their other products in the kit, but I have heard that the Candlenight Glow powder is amazing. 

I am super excited to get more use out of this product! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

XO

V

Post a Comment