SOCIAL MEDIA

11.29.2012

Review: CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara!


Hello Everyone!

I am sorry I haven't kept up with my blog, these last few weeks of class have been tough! But Christmas Break is here soon so stay tuned for more posts and more frequently posted topics haha. 

I wanted to tell you guys about the new mascara I picked up from Target the other day. (Not to bash Covergirl but I usually don't gravitate towards their display in the drugstore or Target.) When I heard about this mascara I wasn't super excited because I have so many mascaras. I wasn't sold until I saw the brush. The brush has tiny little bristles and seperate and grab hold of every lash which I love. 

This mascara makes my eyelashes look a mile long, it looks voluminous and full. Yes I would definitely recommend this mascara because not only does it make my lashes look full and long, the price is for sure wallet friendly!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Talk to you soon! <3

V  

Post a Comment