SOCIAL MEDIA

12.01.2012

Very Late Post: October Birchbox Review!


Hello everyone!

I can't believe that it is already December! Where did this year go?! I know that this post is very late but I wanted to let you guys know what I thought!

Eau Flirt Perfume: This perfume has a nice fruity floral scent which I loved! I remember it said on the package that it attracts men. Well I can tell you no guys started chasing me on the street haha but my boyfriend did notice the smell and said it smelled nice. I would not purchase this scent personally because I already have so much perfume but if your looking for a good gift for someone between the age of 15-25 I would say this is a great perfume for the younger woman in your life!

LIQuid Silk Deep Conditioning & The Perfect Wave Styling Cream: I did enjoy using these products. The deep conditioning treatment was nice leaving my hair nice and soft and smooth. I actually haven't used the perfect wave styling cream mainly because I don't usually need a styling cream to create a wave or curl because I usually wear my hair straight but I will try it out eventually!

Mighty Leaf Tea: Since it has gotten really cold over here, I love making myself some tea. I have tried this tea and I loved it! Great gift to get someone who loves tea! 

Mox Botanicals Lip Butter: This little pot of lip butter really came in handy when I felt my lips were dry! It smells and tastes really sweet! Kind of like candy but with a hint of fruitiness! I kept this in my purse and I remember using it a lot when my lips felt dry. 

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: This is the first Thebalm product I have ever tried and I have to start off by saying I love the packaging! Super cute! It reminds me of Benefit's style of classic 50's style packaging with cute names and slogans. This product I got was a highlight shimmery champagne color which I immediately fell in love with. I have used this as an inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, cupids bow, and down the nose. This color is super pigmented and can also but used as an all over lid color if you want something simple and shimmery. I have used this a lot and haven't even made a dent but I think I would repurchase it because it really is an amazing color and highlight!

That is my October Birchbox guys! I didn't get to film it but I will keep you informed for my November Birchbox which I am currently loving!

Until then I will talk to you guys soon!

XX

V

Post a Comment