SOCIAL MEDIA

12.01.2012

Candle Crazy: Black Friday Haul!

Hey everyone!

So it is finally December & I know that it has been over a week ago since we went crazy shopping on Black Friday! I still had to show you guys everything that I picked up from my trip to the mall! As you can see in my little candle tower I went a little crazy at Bath & Body Works but I really fell in love with a lot of the scents! They were having their usual sale of the three wick candles of 2 for $20. Which I think is great because originally the three wick candles are $20 each. I only ever pick up these candles when they are on their sale.

I also got a ton of other products like beauty products, clothing, and bath products! Check out the video on my channel!

http://www.youtube.com/basicbeauty88

Talk to you guys soon!

XX

V

Post a Comment