SOCIAL MEDIA

10.02.2018

Crystal Skincare?! Review- Pacifica's New Crystal Collection


Hello everyone! So just in case, if you have been living under a rock (literally) crystals, and different types of stones have become pretty trendy lately. I recently stumbled across this during my last trip to Ulta. ( I originally went to Ulta to pick up some brow products...whoops)





Pacifica recently released this new collection inspired by crystals. The collection has various different types of skin care to scrubs, masks and moisturizers. I wanted to try them all but my wallet forced me to only pick two. I decided to go with two products that I know I would use daily. The Face Wash ($10) and the Cleansing Micellar Water ($12)

 I was hocked on the packaging from the beginning! Its  gold details with a "holo-rainbow" backdrop and cute drawings of crystals around the bottles...I was sold. 



Not only is the packaging adorable but it smells AMAZING. It has rose quartz, watermelon and lemongrass. It literally smells like a watermelon jolly rancher! 

The consistency is like a hybrid of a cream and gel formula. The cleanser itself also has a slight shimmer to it as well (but it is worth noting there is no shimmer remaining on your skin after you rinse it off) which I guess isn't bad depending on the person (Ha!) Everytime I wash my face my skin feel refreshed and super soft. This cleanser is also great to use with a electronic face brush like a Clearasonic or other cleansing tools. 

I am obsessed with this Micellar water too! It smells just like watermelon jolly ranchers and it even has a couple of small crystals at the bottom! 

I like to use this just as you normally would with a Micellar water. I like to soak a cotton pad and after I wash my face, I just rub the cotton pad across my face before applying moisturizer. I don't really use it for makeup removing purposes mainly due to the scent but it does say you can use it to remove stubborn makeup! 


Overall Thoughts: If you are on the crystal bandwagon train (like I am) and you love the smell of watermelons, you have to try this! Regardless if you have dry skin or oily skin, this formula is lightweight while also being very moisturizing. If you do have sensitive skin however, I would maybe try to do a patch test first since the scent is a little on the strong side. 

I have only been able to find this collection at Ulta. Although the collection is very affordable, try to snag some items when they are on sale. Usually they are on a BOGO deal. 

Overall Score:
9 crystals out of 10.

You can view the entire Crystal Collection Here

What do you guys think? Have you tried this before? Let me know! Also, are there any products you're curious about trying or want to see me review? Let me know!!

I will talk to you all soon!

XO

-V





Post a Comment