SOCIAL MEDIA

9.19.2018

In The Green // Simply Styled

Had to take a pic infront of the iconic wall

Hello Everyone!

I'm not sure about where you guys are but here in PA it's been rainy and hot! We had a cool down a few days back but it's still been pretty warm out. TECHNICALLY it is still summer and I know most of our brains are ready for fall but I wanted to enjoy the last few weeks of summer by heading to one of my favorite places. Terrain.




I'll take them all please, thanks :)



If you are unfamiliar with Terrain, it is a shop dedicated to plants and decor. They also have an amazing cafe and venues where you can host a wedding or special event. They are owned by Anthropologie so you know that the decor and visual merchandising is going to be next level. 

If you are a plant lover or just enjoy the greenery, I highly suggest taking visit if you live near the Philadelphia area. They also have a few locations around the country as well. I will link their website here

For this outfit I wanted to keep it simple yet chic. I wanted to match the decor by wearing one of my all time favorite items from Anthropologie. I am obsessed with this kimono (fun fact I saw Joanna Gains from Fixer Upper wearing this kimono on tv and I freaked out haha!) I paired it with a simple white tank and denim shorts and nude sandals. Easy, breezy and perfect for a day in the garden. 

 Scroll down for outfit details...
Like can this chandelier come home with me please? 

Fried cauliflower sandwich with greens, truffle fries and some Shaksuka...and yes it was delicous 


I look like I belong right?




Outfit Details:
Kimono: Anthropologie similar here
White tank top: Francesca's here
Denim Shorts: American Eagle here
Sandals: Tory Burch similar design here
Sunglasses: Gucci

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Make sure to follow me on my social media platforms linked below to stay up to date on what's new and whats coming!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

-V




Post a Comment