SOCIAL MEDIA

9.16.2018

Marble Motivation // Sunday Style



I'm obsessed with these pants. Aren't you?

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a great day! As you probably know, the athleisure trend is something that has been around for a few years and it doesn't look like its leaving anytime soon. 
I am an avid collector of leggings and always looking for something unique. When I saw these leggings, I was immediately drawn to how beautiful the print and colors were. The crazy thing is is I got these leggings at Kohls! I normally don't shop at Kohls for clothing since I was there for curtains, but when I saw these I immediately ran towards the rack and grabbed my size. 



Lately I have been trying to get into a routine of going to the gym regularly. Growing up, I was never athletic. I had a high metabolism my whole life and was gifted with being thin. Now that I am 25, yes I have gained weight but not only am I trying to tone up but also just get into a routine of living a healthier lifestyle. (If you guys want to see what I eat in a day or more nutrition or fitness posts, let me know!)

Scroll down for more outfit details....



So serious..haha






Outfit Details:
Yoga Leggings here
Nike Tank Top here
Blush Sneakers here

When you guys go to the gym, what is your go to machine or workout? Let me know!
Also, since I am still pretty new to the sportswear market, what are your favorite brands to shop?

Talk to you all soon!

XO

-V

Post a Comment