SOCIAL MEDIA

6.03.2016

Review: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation!


Charlotte Tilbury isn't pulling a rabbit out of her hat, she's pulling out this foundation because it's magic! Was that intro too cheesy? Haha

So I have heard a lot of people talking about Charlotte Tilbury and her makeup line. I have never tried anything from her before and I thought giving her foundation a go. 





I was reading online about reviews and it seemed a little all over the place. The negative reviews were from people who had dry skin and people who had more oily or combination skin seemed to rave about this. Since I have more oily/combination skin I decided to try it. 



This foundation feels luxurious with the glass bottle and the cute little gold cap. Although I would consider her brand more luxurious, her prices aren't ridiculous. This foundation was only $44 which I don't think is awful for a foundation!

The first time I wore this foundation, I was impressed how much it looked like real skin. I really hate when its obvious that you're wearing foundation. This looked natural but was still able to even out my skin tone and hide any redness.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
I got the shade number 2 which is perfect for me! I find though that this foundation wears best on me when I apply a primer on underneath and use my best powder on top for those days when its warmer.

The coverage is medium/full depending on how much you use. I like to go more on the medium side especially since summer is coming up.



Overall Thoughts:  This foundation has become a new holy grail for me! The coverage is just enough for me. It wears well for a full 8 hours and my skin doesn't look cakey or fake! For a higher end brand, $44 for a foundation isn't outrageous compared to other brands charging up to $100! Give this a try if you have oily/combo skin. Since I don't have dry skin and I can't say from personal experience if this would work on me, try a sample though! I highly recommend this!

Final Grade: A

What else should I try from Charlotte Tilbury? Have you guys tried this foundation? What do you think? Let me know!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

-V

Post a Comment