SOCIAL MEDIA

6.01.2016

First Impression: YSL Pinceau Y-Brush


Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you guys a recent impulse purchase I did at Sephora. (It happens to all of us!) 

I was looking at the YSL counter and came across this brush and the moment I touched it, I was like "Come here you!"




I fell in love with how soft it felt. And of course I thought having the Y embossed into the bristles was just that extra push to have me grab it. 



A Sephora associate was kind enough to explain to me that this foundation brush was supposed to be used with YSL's new foundation called the Touche Eclat Le Teint Radiance Awakening Foundation

She was really kind to apply a demo on me using the foundation on me and I really liked how smooth it applied! Granted the foundation was a whooping $58 so I was more interested in grabbing a sample to test it out a few times before committing!

Sorry I couldn't get a good shot of the embossed Y in the brush, the lighting was a struggle!
For some reason though I thought the foundation brush was worth picking up even though it wasn't cheap either ($45!)


I do love trying to brushes especially face brushes for foundation and powders!

YSL Y-Brush
Knowing YSL, they wouldn't skip on the design and look of the brush. YSL makes some of the most beautiful and luxurious makeup packaging out there and this brush does not disappoint!

I have only used this brush a few times, so I am not ready to give a full on review yet but so far I love it! I have also been trying the foundation sample and that's been working well too!



If you guys would like to see a review of this brush and the new foundation, please let me know! I would love to share with you all my thoughts!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

If you have tried this brush, what do you think? Let me know!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

-V

Post a Comment