SOCIAL MEDIA

5.25.2016

Simple Smokey Eye Tutorial!



Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Today I wanted to share with you guys a little look a whipped up. I wanted to create this easy and effortless smokey eye look that isn't too drastic but just enough for any formal occasion you may have coming up or if you just feel like wearing a little smoke on your eyelids!





To see me doing this look in real time I have a video right here you can watch!
Trying to be serious haha

Products Used

  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • Maybelline Blushed Nude Palette
  • NYX Wonder Pencil on the water line
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara






I really wanted to create a simple and easy smokey look that anyone (beginner or the experienced) can recreate.

I think this look would be really pretty too if you wanted to go for more a bronzed look by using more warmer toned shades! That's the beauty about makeup! You can make it work for you!



I hope you guys enjoyed my post today! If you recreate this look please post it on instagram and use the hashtag #lookbyv


I also added my new blog to bloglovin! Go follow Me! :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14934853/?claim=pbvpnng2u7y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Have a great day my lovelies!

XO

-V

Post a Comment