SOCIAL MEDIA

5.18.2016

How I Highlight & Contour My Face Naturally!




Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you guys how I cut that crease and get that glow naturally!

The makeup community on social media in my opinion is going crazy with contour and highlighting. Although, I do enjoy watching the transformations and seeing the talent, but the amount of makeup these girls apply to their face is crazy.





I have always been someone who believes that less is more. So today I wanted to share with you guys what products I use to naturally contour and highlight my face!








NYX Blush in Taupe

 I have seen so many Youtubers talk about this blush and how they love it for contour and I can now  say I agree completely. This color is perfect for creating that natural shadow without looking muddy and off. It does only work though on fairer skin tones.

If you have a darker complexion, I would recommend using a darker powder or a bronzer!
Hourglass Ambient Highlighting Palette

 I have been using Becca's shimmering skin perfector in moonstone for so long and I wanted to mix it up today and use my hourglass highlighting palette. I love this palette because it gives that natural glow without looking obvious.

LtoR: Lancome flat brush, Elf blush brush, Lancome blending brush


This Lancome dense blending brush is perfect for applying pigment.

The Elf blush brush is great for not only applying blush but for perfectly blending out the dense pigment and giving my contour a nice subtle shadow.

The Lancome fluffy blending brush although is technically used for the eyes, I think the brush is a little too big for my eyes so I enjoy using it to create that perfect glow!


I also uploaded a video on my channel demonstrating how I apply! Watch here.

I'll talk to you guys soon!

XO

-V

Post a Comment