SOCIAL MEDIA

6.10.2014

Urban Decay is going Naked! Naked lips that is!


I prefer to be naked...naked makeup that is. (Get your head out of the gutter!) Especially during the hot months of summer. Less is more and Urban Decay's new Naked Glosses ($20) are perfect to gain that your lips but better look!

Ever since the success of the Naked palettes, UD (Urban Decay) has given the line of Naked a whole new range of products from foundation to lip products. The new Naked glosses are available in a variety of shades suiting every natural lip shade out there.

For my pout, I decided to go with Naked: a rosy pink that I thought suited my natural lips perfectly.

Naked is perfect for those who have a dark rose tone to their lips. This gloss is super shiny(I didn't see any glitter) and wears well for six hours. It isn't sticky and feels nice.

The applicator is a nice angled wand that hugs the lips well.

The only thing I have to point out is the smell. I am not crazy about it since it reminds me of lemons and has a slight tingle on the lips.

Granted this gloss isn't a steal for $20, but I think being the fact that it is a good neutral gloss, I would say it is worth the little splurge.

Final Thoughts: I think this gloss is definitely worth checking out cause it has something for everyone! These glosses are great to throw in your purse for everyday wear and they are great if you need a nice nude lip to pair with a smokey eye.

Overall Grade: B+

Where you can get this product: I got mine at Sephora. You can find these at your local Ulta, Sephora or urbandecay.com 

Look Below For More Photos and Swatches:



Naked Gloss applicator

Naked on my lips

Naked swatched

What is your favorite neutral gloss?

XO,

V

Post a Comment