SOCIAL MEDIA

6.08.2014

My Favorite Spring Necklaces!


My first fashion post!

I thought I would start off by sharing with you guys something I love.. necklaces!

Although I may not have as many as I do lipsticks, but I do love wearing a nice statement necklace!

1. White Floral: I know what you are thinking... Is that from JCrew?! Nope! I get most of my necklaces at my local Francesca's! This necklace is perfect with a simple colored dress or I have worn it with a simple gray shirt with jean shorts to dress it up!

I couldn't find the exact one on the website but they have it in pale blue here

2. Bling Bling: I got this necklace from hautelook by a company I can't really recall but they are on there frequently! I am a girl who loves sparkle and when I saw this necklace, I knew I had to get it. I have worn this necklace over a simple black top to make it a little more casual. But its perfect for prom, a wedding or any formal occasion!

3. Nude Floral: I got this beautiful necklace at Francesca's as well! This necklace is something a little more on the casual side due to the color. I love pairing it with a ivory or cream sweater! I couldn't find this necklace on the site as well but right now there are a ton of new beautiful floral necklaces on Francescas!

4. Nautical Nude: Yeah you guessed it, Francesca's again! This necklace is just so simple and beautiful. It reminds me of the beaches of New England since it has those light grays and nudes. When I first got this necklace, I envisioned pairing it with a loose white or black sweater. You can even wear it with pastel colors like pink or blue!

5. Mint Collar: This necklace I also got on hautelook from the same company as no.2! This necklace is a mint/ seafoam bib. I would love wearing this when I get a little darker this summer cause this will pop against the tan! This necklace is definitely a dressy one since it has some bling. I would love pairing it with a simple white dress!


I hope you guys enjoyed my first fashion post!

What are your favorite necklaces? 

XO

V

Post a Comment