SOCIAL MEDIA

6.06.2014

If You Love Bright Lips, Then Milani's Lip Intense Is For You!

 Calling all bright lip lovers! I have finally found the perfect neon pink that will turn heads and grab everyone's attention!

Introducing Milani's new Lip Intense Liquid Color lipstick and stain in Fiery Coral!

These new Lip Intenses are the last thing that Milani recently released with their new lip product line. There are only four shades to choose from. A bright ruby red, a bright baby pink, this hot coral, and a vibrant purple.

Although I am not one to wear bright lips a lot, I really wanted to give these a go since they seemed interesting. Out of the four I decided on on Fiery Coral: a literally neon highlighter pink coral that is sure to grab attention.

There was also some positive and negative things to say about this one.

First off I want to start off by saying I love the pigmentation on this. One stroke and you are good to go. And Milani is not lying when they are saying neon cause it is! This color is clearly not for everyone but if you love brights get it! I also loved the smell! It smelled really sweet like candy.
It lasted well on my lips throughout the day and left a nice stain.

Now for the negative...

Like the Power Lips I really wasn't a fan of the application process. It's not really the packaging but the wand itself. It is a flat like paddle that really doesn't pick up much product and applies the product on in a odd way.

I also noticed this was a little drying on the lips after around three hours of wear. So prepare wisely!

Fiery Coral

Fiery Coral

Fiery Coral. I wasn't kidding about that color!
Final Thoughts: Although the wand is a little annoying, I wouldn't let that stop you from getting this! Like I said, if you love bright lippies then I don't know why you are sitting here reading this...go get it!

Overall Grade: B

Have you tried the Lip Intense? Are there any other colors you have your eye on?

XO

V

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! I use to love watching your videos and really missed seeing you post stuff :(( I started following you on bloglovin but I think your bloglovin account has the basicbeauty link rather than the blushedandbubbly link! Just thought I'd let ya know because I'd love to always be updated :)

    ANYWAY, this is stunning! I am just completely in love with that color! I really need to stock up on some of the new Milani products! (Have you seen the new eyeshadows?!)


    Lilting-Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I have been taking a break from filming but I really wanna start doing videos again!

      Ok thank you for letting me know I will update it! :)

      I have not found the eye shadows yet. Milani products take a little longer to get to my local CVS's for some reason but I already have my eye on a few shades :)

      Delete