SOCIAL MEDIA

5.27.2014

Tom Ford Blush in Love Lust



Well I finally caved....and my wallet hates me but my cheeks are happy as a clam.

I finally decided to splurge on getting my very first Tom Ford makeup item. I have done a lot of research on Tom Ford's makeup line and have read a lot of reviews on a number of his products and most of them are rated very well.

I decided to first and try one of his blushes and I went with Love Lust.

Love Lust is a warm toned soft rosy pink that is super pigmented and feels so soft and smooth on the skin.

This blush wore well on my combo skin for eight hours without it fading. I would say that if you have a fairer complexion like myself, to go very lightly since this blush can easily make you look like a clown. I just gently brushed my blush brush over the powder and tapped the access and smiled and viola! Beautiful glowing cheeks!

Although this blush was expensive, I think it was worth every penny for not only including more product and the pigmentation but the packaging was also beautiful!

Final Thoughts: This product I would recommend to those who love blush and for those who have a fairer skin tone since this might not show on some darker gals. But it applies like dream and wears well! I would love to try more of what Mr. Ford has to offer :)

Where you can get this product: You can find Tom Ford cosmetics at a participating department store or go to tomford.com
Overall Grade: A

Look below for more pictures & swatches!
Isn't she beautiful?



Love Lust swatched on my wrist

Love Lust on my cheeks 

Have a great day!

XO

V

Post a Comment