SOCIAL MEDIA

5.27.2014

My Beauty Wish List for May 2014



Admit it we all have one!

What am I currently eyeing?

1. Dior Addict It Lash Volumizing Mascara: I love mascara and whenever a new one comes out, I want to try it.

2. Vicktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume: I have been literally living off of samples for the past few months and I really need to get this already. 

3. MAC Aquatics Collection for Summer 2014: MAC's summer collection I think is the biggest each year and I am really interested in checking it out! From the photos I have seen, the colors look beautiful! Hopefully I can still get my hands on some stuff!

4. Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush: Tom Ford's brushes I have heard and some of the best out there. Although super pricey, I would love to try to the cream foundation one!

5. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid: Since summer is around the corner, I love wearing little to no makeup on my face since the heat is enough to bear. This product just looks interesting to me and if it's something that feels light and evens out my skin tone, I am all in.

6. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Bronzing Glow Powder: Chanel's summer collection this year is broken into two parts, the nails and lips, and now cheeks and face. I love the original healthy glow powder and would love to add the bronzer to my collection!

7. Dior Addict Fluid Stick: This new release from Dior has been so hyped and I have been dying to try it! 

What have you been eyeing lately? I would love to know!

XO

V


Post a Comment