SOCIAL MEDIA

5.28.2014

New Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses Review!

New Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss. Top to Bottom: Coral Crush, Rose Blush, Sweet Grapefruit, & Pink Lady

Milani recently released a number of new lip products to their permanent collection and their new brilliant shine glosses are something to definitely check out!

There are a number of different shades to choose from! I loved so many colors but decided to get four. 

Coral Crush: A warm toned orange coral
Rose Blush: A glittery deep rose
Sweet Grapefruit: A pretty coral pink
Pink Lady: A classic cool toned pink

Since the glosses are called brilliant shine, they all have a super glossy finish. Some are purely creamy and others have slight shimmer to them. 

I have worn each gloss and they all wore on me well for about six hours. They do have a slight stickiness to them but nothing to complain about. The pigmentation wasn't extreme but you could see a slight color payoff which is great for lazy days!

The only thing I wasn't too crazy on was the applicator. The flat like paddle really didn't really apply the gloss well on my lips and I felt like I had to keep re dipping to get more since it wasn't picking enough product out.   
Final Thoughts: I think Milani did a great job with these glosses! They wore well and felt comfortable on my lips. Although the color wasn't too pigmented, I was happy with what was on my lips. Go check out where Milani is sold near you and pick out a few glosses cause there is something for everyone!

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or major retailer that sells Milani cosmetics or milanicosmetics.com

Overall Grade:
Coral Crush: B+
Rose Blush: B+
Sweet Grapefruit: A ( I scored this one a little higher because it is my favorite color out of the bunch and it is great for summer!)
Pink Lady: A-

Look below for more photos & swatches!


Coral Crush

Rose Blush

Sweet Grapefruit

Pink Lady

Coral Crush

Rose Blush

Sweet Grapefruit

Pink Lady


Post a Comment