SOCIAL MEDIA

5.29.2014

On My Nails: L'Oreal's Sweet Lilac

Sweet Lilac
I love pastel colors, whether it is clothing, decor or nail polish!  Of course pastel colors are always something I wear every spring. 

L'Oreal released a beautiful mini collection called Le Blancs. The collection consisted of multiple pastel shades and two spotted polishes. I picked up every one but one polish in the collection. 

I have worn L'Oreal polishes in the past and they wear really well on me. They perform the best out of all the other drugstore polishes I have in my collection. 

I usually don't see chipping until day four or five and  two coats was good enough for this polish. Usually pastel or lighter shades require more but this one didn't. 

I love the applicator for L'Oreal polishes since they aren't those awkward brushes with the bristles everywhere. It is a sleek round brush that applies the polish well.

Final Thoughts: Love this polish, if you love lilac or pastel shades in general, get this before it is gone since I the collection is limited edition!

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or major retailer that sells L'Oreal cosmetics.

Overall Grade: A

Two coats of Sweet Lilac on my nails


 Have a great day loves!

XO

V

Post a Comment