SOCIAL MEDIA

10.04.2013

Review! Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang


Are you ready for the Big Bang?! Cause this baby has some power! The type of power to attract all eyes on your lips and have every girl in the room ask you, "What is that lipstick your wearing!?" And your response is," It's not a lipstick it's Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer." *Does a Beyonce flip and walks away fabulously*

But in all seriousness, I am kicking myself for not trying this product sooner. Although these lip lacquers have been out for a few months, I have been having such a hard time finding them. I have only seen them at my Walgreens.

Big Bang No. 400 is a bright fire red that desires attention. The packaging for this product is beautiful. I love the handle. It's so modern. As for the goods inside. This lacquer has a special pump that pulls product up to signal that it has been open. (Which is great since some lip products are opened and you can't tell...yuck)

This lacquer has a creamy consistency with some serious color pay off. It has a glossy finish and wears all day. I notice that once its applied and dry on the lips it will not budge. This also feels wonderful on the lips making them fell comfortable and not drying.

If you are known to pull off a hot red lip then you have to have this in your collection! I am going to get more colors in this collection. Hats off to Rimmel!

Overall Grade: A+
Seriously one of the best overall lip products I have ever tried!

Where you can get this product: I have only seen mine at Walgreens. But check your local drugstore or major retailer that sells Rimmel cosmetics!

More Photos & Swatches!








Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment