SOCIAL MEDIA

10.07.2013

Review! Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow In Guilty Grey!



Hello Everyone!

Another review today which is another Rimmel product! I got this eyeshadow along with the two other Rimmel products I recently reviewed.

I am always a sucker for cream shadows. Whether it be in a pot or a stick I love trying them since they are easy to apply and are great for a simple wash of color over the lids.

Now clearly this isn't the type of color you just slap across your lids and walk out the door. I specifically wanted to get a color that I would get a lot of wear out of but also not a simple nude.

I have been loving grey lately for fall and this pencil is perfect. It has a creamy consistency and blends onto the lids like butta.  It says that it wears for 24 hours and is also waterproof. On my oily lids with a primer underneath, it wore well on me for about 9 hours then I started to see some slight creasing. So I wouldn't really say its 24 hour wear.

Guilty Grey is a cool toned grey with no shimmer/glitter. It works beautiful underneath a nice smokey eye or it will work well on its own with some black liner.

I would love to go get more of these shadow sticks! I highly recommend them if you love cream shadows and your a lazy girl when it comes to makeup since this product is quick and simple!

Overall Grade: A
Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or major retailer that sells Rimmel cosmetics.

More Photos & Swatches!




Hope you all enjoyed the post!

XO

V

Post a Comment