SOCIAL MEDIA

10.09.2013

Review! Real Techniques Blush & Expert Face Brush!

Hello again!

Today I wanted to talk to you guys about some brushes that I think you should have in your collection....

If you haven't heard of these brushes...(sorry but have you been living under a rock?!) These brushes are by far the best affordable brushes I have every used. I have a few other brushes from others brands but nothing comes close.
When I try to use my other drugstore makeup brushes, there's brush hair all over my face, the bristles feel stiff and not soft, and the foundation/product isn't applied evenly and looks streaky.

Real Techniques has got some amazing brushes. I have built up quite a collection of them. I have the eye brush set (purple) and the large powder brush. I have been eyeing the blush brush and expert face brush for quite some time now.

The Expert Face Brush is amazing for blending in foundation or any cream like product. It is a dense short bristle brush that buffs the foundation into the skin perfectly. I like to use circular motions to really blend the foundation well into my skin. I notice no streaking and the bristles feel so soft. This brush would also work great for using cream blushes, highlighters, and bronzers!



The Blush brush is a big and beautiful brush that is more lighter in bristle hair. It picks up powder beautifully and blends it onto the apples of your cheeks. I would say though that if you have a smaller face, this brush might be a little big since I would say that this brush is on the bigger side for blush brushes. I also would note that I would strictly use this brush for powder blushes since the brush is light and air like.

Overall I love these brushes and I am definitely getting some more. I would also love to get another expert face brush to use for my other cream products. You can buy these brushes individually or in a set. The cost of these brushes ranges from $6.99-10.99 individually to up to $17.99 in kits.

Overall Grade: A+ 

Where you can get this product: I know that you can get them at your local Ulta or ulta.com. I also have heard that they are starting to show up at Target's as well.

More Photos:





Hope you all enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment