SOCIAL MEDIA

10.11.2013

Review! L'Oreal Le Matte Colour Riche Lipstick in She's So Matte!


Hello!

L'Oreal has done it this time people! I am telling you that this whole matte and lacquer lip trend going on is something I am digging!
Personally I love a good matte lip. Which is why I only picked up one of the shades from L'Oreal's new Colour Riche lipstick collection. But I am now questioning myself as to why I only got one!

I also wanted to point out that I have heard that these are only found at Targets right now (which is where I got mine)

The shade I got was called She's So Matte. A vibrant pink that will sure grab attention! The formula is really unique. Very creamy and pigment on one swipe but I will tell you guys that this is very drying! So make sure to slather on some lip balm beforehand cause no one likes cracked lips.

This went on so smoothly and felt great on the lips. It wore well for about 8 hours while eating and drinking this baby didn't budge. The only thing I noticed was just the slight fading of color. It also removed well. Leaving a very slight stain but nothing to complain about.

I would love to pick up more colors in the matte collection and also try some of the lacquer ones as well! I only wish L'Oreal released more colors with the collection. I also believe that these are limited edition so get them quickly!

Overall Grade: A-
Where you can get this product: I got mine at Target and I have heard that that is where you can get them right now. But keep an eye out for them hitting drugstores or other major retailers that sell L'Oreal.

More Photos & Swatches!





Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment