SOCIAL MEDIA

9.30.2013

Review! Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss in Raspberry Ablaze! (Fall 2013)


Hey everyone!

So I am sure that this isn't breaking news.. Maybelline recently released their Fall 2013 collection. I thought the collection was nice but this Color Sensational lipgloss was the only thing I picked up from the collection because everything else either wasn't for me or I already had something like it. I however do not have a lipgloss in this gorgeous raspberry shade. 

Let me just get this out of the way...I LOVE this gloss! Beautiful pigmentation, creamy consistency, long wear time, and smells amazing! I have other Color Sensational glosses that I like but this one takes the cake by far! If you have a fear of pulling off dark lips, try this gloss! It's not too dark and you can tone it down by just blotting. It also leaves a nice stain to your lips after a few hours of wear time.  This color would look great on all skin tones as well! 

The bad news about this product is that it's limited edition! Maybelline why do you do that all the time? Drives me nuts! The whole Maybelline Fall 2013 Collection is limited edition so if you are interested better get on them soon before they are gone!

Other than that, I love this gloss. This baby is definitely going in my purse this fall season! 

Overall Grade: A+
Where you can get this product: At any drugstore, or major retailer that sells Maybelline cosmetics. But be sure to get a hold of the collection soon before it's gone!

More Pictures & Swatches!







Thanks for reading!

XO

V

1 comment :

  1. Ohh this colour is right up my street! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Darker, berry shades are really pretty at this time of year!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete