SOCIAL MEDIA

9.27.2013

Review! Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


Hello again!

TGIF!

Today I wanted to share with you guys a new powder I had to try. I recently hauled this a few videos back Here

This product is huge and much loved in the beauty community. I knew I had to try it since I have to wear powder to control my oily t-zone.

This product comes with 14g of product! That will literally last me forever! I really enjoyed using this powder. It was finely milled and felt really soft. It also applied on really well. After 6 or 7 hours I started noticing a little shine but nothing too bad. I would say that this is a great dupe for higher end powders being that it's finely milled, feels like silk and has good wear time. I got the transparent shade since I prefer transparency powders. I also love the embossed little crown detail in the powder. Makes it look more elegant! I will enjoy using this product throughout the upcoming fall and winter months!

Overall Grade: A
Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or major retailer that sells Rimmel cosmetics.

More Photos!





Thanks for reading!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment