SOCIAL MEDIA

6.10.2013

Review! Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!


Hello Everyone!

I know that this review is long overdue on my blog but I did a separate video talking about this along with the Smashbox CC Cream! Here is the video!:





 Nars is one of those higher end brands that I really haven't gotten into and would love to explore more of their products! I am so happy that I tried this concealer because it is my new favorite!

Nars released their new Radiant Creamy Concealer a few months ago but I have been using it everyday!




I got the shade LIGHT2 in Vanilla

It has a creamy consistency that is super easy to blend and it also has a medium to full coverage.


The applicator is a typical lipgloss like tube with the wand. I personally prefer these types of concealers because you can get the precise amount and place it anywhere.




 I do have to make a note that this concealer works best for me personally when I was applying it during the spring months when the weather was not as humid and warm. Since it has a creamy consistency and over the warmer months my skin gets a little more oily, this has a tendency to slip and slide a little on my face. So I would say if you have really oily or just oily skin I would not recommend this. But for those who have dry skin year round or have combination skin then check this out!

But for myself I am not going to be grabbing this concealer as much over the next few months since it does not work with my combo skin. But when the weather starts to cool down and my skin starts to get a little dry, I will be grabbing this!
No concealer

After Revlon BB Cream and NARS Radient Creamy Concealer applied.
Final Thoughts: I would say that this is a great concealer to hide any dark circles or imperfections. It does not sink into lines and it is super creamy and easy to blend. However, if you have combo oily to oily skin I would say that this is not the concealer for you since it can slip and slide a little. But if you have dry skin this is definitely something to check out!

Where can you get this product: At Sephora or any NARS counter.
Cost: $28.00
Overall Grade: A- (Since I can't really wear this over the summer)

Thank you so much! Stay tuned for more reviews soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment