SOCIAL MEDIA

5.30.2013

Summer Scents! What do you prefer?


Hello everyone!

I am officially done my finals and summer time is finally here for me! Yay!

Now that the weather is finally warm enough I have noticed that I love switching up my fragrances from perfumes to more body splash like products.

Since I live on the east coast were it can get very humid and sticky, I prefer a lighter more refreshing scent then wearing a heavy perfume. The only problem is, I haven't found a body splash that has a good staying power. I guess since it's a very light liquid it isn't meant for that type of wear.

But I wanna know, do you prefer body splashs in the warmer months? If so what are your favorites? If you wear perfume I would love to expand my collection of perfume! :)

Thanks for reading!

XO

V

Post a Comment