SOCIAL MEDIA

5.17.2013

Review! New Diorskin Nude BB Cream!

Diorskin Nude BB Cream

Yes I know what your thinking, seriously another BB cream? YES! I am just kidding. But seriously I have been dying to try this and finally decided to try it! If you don't know from my videos, I am a huge fan of BB creams and just love the overall feel and coverage. And since the summer is rapidly approaching, I love the feeling of not being weighed down by heavy full coverage foundation in the humid heat. 

Diorskin Nude BB Cream Pump

This Dior BB cream is super creamy and has a super light feel. It also blends into the skin like silk and for those that need a little more coverage, this one is great with one coat to even out skin tone and redness but for coverage you can easily build it to your liking. I got the shade fair but there is a variety of shades to reach every skin tone!
One pump on the back of my hand
 I would have no problem wearing this in the middle of July because it feels like I have nothing on my skin!


Blended in

Overall I think if you love having the feeling of nothing on your skin and are looking for something with light to medium coverage then this BB cream is for you!

Where you can get this product: At any Dior counter or Dior.com
Cost: $44 If you are still undecided ask your Dior associate to make you a sample!
Overall Grade: A+

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment