SOCIAL MEDIA

5.17.2013

Review! Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo in Pink Glow!

Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo in Pink Glow


I think that this was the first thing I wanted from Dior's paradise collection because I have been really
interested in trying their Nude bronzer since it is one of their most popular products from their permanent collection.

Dior released two Nude Tran Paradise Duos in Pink Glow and Coral Glow. I think both are beautiful but I thought that I would get more wear time over the year with pink glow since I don't wear coral blush throughout the year. But if you love coral blushes check this out!




Felt Packaging

With the typical Dior packaging, everything came wrapped up in the felt cases.


Dior gave the casing a beautiful silver quilting pattern that I love and gives it the class (isn't the little blush adorable? Also it is super soft!)




The powder is finely milled and very easy to blend. It isn't super pigmented but you can build up the pigmentation to whatever you please. 

The powder is set to have one side blush and one side bronzer. The top two are lighter and the bottom two are darker. So you can mix up the colors, select a lighter color if you want or if you want to darken it then just sweep your brush towards the bottom.


Left to Right: Light Pink, Dark Pink, Light Bronze, Dark Bronze.
I think those who love to blush and bronze their faces or are a fan of the Nude bronzers from Dior should check this limited edition product out!

Where you can get this product: At your Dior counter or Dior.com
Cost: $56
Overall Grade A-

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment