SOCIAL MEDIA

5.16.2013

Close up photos of Dior Samba Set from Birds of Paradise Collection!

 I have to give Dior points for coming up with this adorable way to include nail polish in this collection. Dior released to sets the one I got called Samba No 1 and Bahia No 2. ( Bahia set includes a bright blue and a hot pink)

When I first saw the two sets I immediately wanted to get Samba because I love this blueish green color (very similar to Azure from Chanel  http://basicbeauty88.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-photos-chanel-azure-nail-polish.htmlHERE)

I also love this minty green and I think it would look great against my skin once I get a tan! 

These polishes don't individually have names and are also limited edition!


Samba Set


Since this is my first time purchasing a Dior polish I can't say from personal experience about the wear time but I have heard that Dior polishes are one of the best when it comes to length of time without chipping. 




This color I can stare at for days getting lost in the beautiful shades of blue and green.







I know mint green is still trending (at least I hope so!) I think this color would just pop against tan skin and I would love to wear this on my toes!



Nail photos will be up soon with these bad boys!

Thanks for reading!

XO

V

Post a Comment