SOCIAL MEDIA

5.14.2013

Review! Dior Addict Lipstick in No 751 Exatique!



Dior Addict Lipstick in No 751 Exatique

 It is now time for some Dior! (From Chanel to Dior what is not to love?) I have one other addict lipstick and am in love with it!

This color Exatique is a beautiful vibrant pink that would look good on every skin tone from light to dark. The formula of this lipstick is super creamy and moisturizing and it also has great pigmentation!
Dior Addict Lipstick Packaging
 I love Dior Addict lipstick packaging! It is so simple but so classy and luxurious.
Dior Addict Lipstick in No 751 Exatique 

The finish and wear time of this lipsticks isn't really long lasting because it has a creamy texture and can slide off when drinking or eating. I would say without doing either this lipstick can last for about two hours before reapplying. I don't have a problem reapplying in fact, I like to apply this lipstick because it really just glides onto my lips and makes them feel super soft.

Exatique swatched

Would I say that this is a must have? No. You could find a dupe for a fraction of the cost ($31) But if you are willing to splurge or treat yourself to a summer lip product, then check out Dior's Addict Lipsticks because I personally think its worth the money!

Where can you get this product: At your Dior counter or Dior.com
Cost: $31
Overall Grade: A-

Hope you all enjoyed the post!

XO

V


Post a Comment