SOCIAL MEDIA

5.13.2013

Review! Dior Jelly Lip Pen in Gaia No 656!



It seems like the latest craze in the beauty world besides CC creams and BB creams (I heard there is a BB cream for your hair now... seriously?) is these lip pens or lip crayons. The drugstore brands like Revlon and Covergirl were the first to start the trend and now I am seeing them everywhere.

Dior released three new Jelly Lip Pens in their new limited edition Summer 2013 collection. I only picked up one called Gaia No 656. I like to think of it has a soft nude rose color that I think would look great for everyday wear!



 Gaia


The one thing that I was hesitant about trying the Dior Jelly Lip Pen was if it would have the spearmint scent that almost all of the other brands have. I don't hate the scent but I want my gum to be minty not my lip products. 

Thankfully, this lip pen has no scent! 



 Gaia swatched on bottom. Dior Addict Lipstick in Exatique on top
In the photo above, I wanted to show you guys the comparison between the Dior Addict Lipstick I picked up in Exatique and the jelly lip pen in Gaia.

You can see that Gaia (bottom) has a much softer color and is more natural looking.

I think these lip pens are something to look into if your willing to spend the money.

These lip pens are super creamy and soft on the lips. They also are super easy to apply and are great on the go to just throw in your bag or clutch. Next time your out shopping, go to your Dior counter and check these out for yourself!

Where you can get this product: At your closest Dior counter or Dior.com
Cost: $26
Overall Grade: A

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more reviews!

XO

V

Post a Comment