SOCIAL MEDIA

5.06.2013

Review! Wet' n Wild Blush in Heather Silk!


So in the past I have never had much luck with drugstore blushes because one, they had way to much glitter that it looked like a highlighter or two they had really no pigmentation. I did a video about a month ago talking about my favorite spring blushes and asked you guys to recommend a good drugstore blush and a lot of you said to try a Wet' n Wild  blush!

Heather Silk Blush

When I picked this up, I got it when Rite Aid was having a sale on Wet' n Wild where everything was 40% off! They didn't have a ton of options to choose from but I did like the color of Heather Silk. It is a soft rose colored blush that I think will look great on me. I also like how there is really no shimmer to this so it will look more natural.

Swatch of Heather Silk

I was also blown away on how pigmented this was! It also has a very soft texture to it and it doesn't look chalky. In fact when I first used this with my brush I underestimated  the pigmentation and ended up looking very clown like! But the second time using it I was very impressed!

The swatch above is from one swipe of the pan and look how pigmented it is!

At such a great price I really am blown away with this and will definitely be trying more Wet' n Wild blushes!

Thank you guys for recommending this to me!

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore
Cost: $2.99 but be on the look out for any deals or savings to you can get it for even cheaper! I paid $1.80!
Overall Grade: A

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Talk to you all very soon!'

XO

V

Post a Comment