SOCIAL MEDIA

5.05.2013

Review! Chanel New Stylo Eyeshadow Sticks!

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Sticks

Another Chanel review!

I have to say Chanel hit it out of the park with these beauties in a stick! These cream shadows were the newest product released in the Summer 2013 collection and unfortunately they are limited edition!

There are six new shades of these and I only got two but I am debating whether or not to get more...

I have a post of the first glance of the entire Chanel Summer 2013 Collection you can see Here




Blue Bay on top & Moon River on bottom

Out of the six available I only got two:
No. 47 Blue Bay & No. 7 Moon River

These both have a very glittery look to them and are super creamy and easy to blend! Another thing I love about these are that they have a cooling effect when you apply them. Which is great for the hot summer months!

Moon River on left, Blue Bay on right

I like to apply them straight out of the stick but you can also use a synthetic brush to apply. I would say though to use a primer underneath because they do crease within about 4 hours of wear time but that is for my eyelids only since they can get oily but if you have normal eyelids then you should be fine.



See how shimmery they are?
 When I first started swatching these, I immediately wanted to get Moon River since it is taupe-golden shade and I love wearing those colors on my eyes. 

As for the other shade, I was really stuck between a few because they all swatched so beautifully. I finally decided to get Blue Bay because I feel that besides gold and coral, blue is the color for summer this year and I wanted to get something that I didn't have in my collection. I am so happy I got Blue Bay because it makes me happy having blue on my eyes cause it gives me that pop of color



Swatched: Moon River on left and Blue Bay on right


I would highly recommend these cream shadow sticks because they really are worth splurging for! They have a range of shades from a jet black to a bright green!

So go to your Chanel counter or Chanel.com and check them out!

Where can you get these products: At you closest Chanel counter or Chanel.com
Cost: $34
Overall Grade: A+

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment