SOCIAL MEDIA

5.06.2013

Review! Chanel Summer 2013 Glossimer in Eden & Envolee

Left: Eden Right: Envolee

I am a huge Glossimer fan because they really the best lip glosses for staying power and feel. 

There are three different shades to choose from in the collection and I got two called Eden (a translucent raspberry shade) & Envolee (a bright coral) 

Left: Eden Right: Envolee

I do have to say that these colors are not super pigmented since they are a gloss but I have seen more pigmentation in other Chanel glossimers. For myself I don't mind it to be sheer but for others, some will not enjoy the lack of color.

On my lips: Eden 

On my lips: Envolee
 I love the feel of these glosses because they are super creamy and not sticky at all. They do have to be re applied every few hours since it is a gloss.


Eden on Right Envolee on Left


Overall, I think that these glosses are great for the girl that wants to try a little color but isn't ready for super pigmented lipgloss that is a fuchsia or crazy bright coral.

Where can you get this product: Your closest Chanel counter or Chanel.com
Cost: $30 a tube
Overall Grade: A- just wish they could be a little more pigmented.

Thanks for reading!

XO

V


Post a Comment