SOCIAL MEDIA

5.08.2013

Review! Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress

A few weeks ago I was going through my lipstick collection and realized I have so many berry shades and burgundy shades from the drugstore! It's spring and I really don't want to be wearing those colors right now. 

I made a promise to myself that I would be getting more nude and natural shades of pink. I kind of have a love hate relationship with pink lipstick because I don't want to have that super light pink that makes me look stupid and washes me out. 

But I think I found my new go to basic lipstick from Revlon. I found this lipstick in their little collection of their most popular shades and I can see why this is so popular because it is the perfect shade for pale skinned lips. 


Temptress
 I love that this lipstick looks so natural since it has a creme finish and just goes onto the lips like butta!

I also notice that it makes my lips more bright but in a good simple way..if that makes sense :)

Temptress on my lips

Temptress swatched on my wrist


I would have to say that if you are pale like me and are looking for a great basic pink lipstick at a great price then go and get Temptress!

I am going to check out more basic pink lipsticks from Revlon and other brands.

What is your favorite drugstore basic lipstick? I would love to know!

Where can you get this product: At any drugstore
Cost: $4.99
Overall Grade: A+

Thanks for reading!

XO

V

Post a Comment