SOCIAL MEDIA

5.08.2013

Review! Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Blue Note!


Another key part of the Chanel Summer 2013 collection is the range of colors of their Inimitable mascara!
I won't lie guys I bought this because of an impulse... BAD VICKIE :(

But I don't have anything like this in my collection and I have tried this mascara before (in black) and it is still to this day one of my favorite mascaras EVER.

There are lots of colors to choose from but I wanted to get Blue Note which is a bright electric blue that will sure grab your attention.



The Wand

For myself, I have not applied this straight onto my naked lashes since I think it would be too extreme but I like to apply it to the ends after I did my regular mascara. It gives my eyes a nice pop and I like to wear it when I have a very simple eyelid with just a nude base or nothing even.


Swatched on my wrist
I do have to take note that this mascara feels a bit dry and my lashes usually like more wet mascaras and since this is such a bright color, I was expecting it to be more wet. When I apply this to the ends I really don't notice anything if I just do one coat. After two or three I will start to notice a bright blue on the ends of my lashes.

Where you can get this product: At your closest Chanel counter or Chanel.com
Cost: $30
Overall Grade: B

Thanks for reading my post!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment