SOCIAL MEDIA

5.09.2013

Review! Chanel Summer 2013 Rouge Coco Shine in Idylle & Pygmalion!

Left: Pygmalion Right: Idylle

I have always wanted to try the Roug Coco Shines because I have always heard good reviews about how creamy and moisturizing they are!

In the Summer 2013 collection, there are two Rouge Coco Shines called Idylle (a soft peach) & Pygmalion (a bright raspberry)

These lipsticks are great to be paired with the Glossimers in the collection which I have also reviews on here

Pygmalion 

Pygmalion on my lips
 I love Pygmalion because it gives me that popsicle stain on my lips which I love and it adds a slight brightness but not overkill.


Idylle

Idylle on my lips
 I think that Idylle is that one to get if you are a nude lip lover because it gives you a slight pale "orangey" look but it is very subtle.



Left: Idylle Right: Pygmalion swatched on my wrist


I would say go to your Chanel counter and check these out yourself and swatch them. I would love to get other shades from the permanent collection because I have fallen in love with the Rouge Coco Shines!

Where you can get this product: At any Chanel counter or Chanel.com
Cost: $34
Overall Grade: A

This is the last of my Chanel Summer 2013 haul! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Also I need to tell you that everything in this collection is limited edition so if anything interests you, go check it out and get it before its too late!

Thanks for reading!

XO

V

Post a Comment